DIY 101: Tips for Better Self-recorded Videos
From Tai Zimmer
…Read more Less…
Take your self-recorded videos from good to great in three minutes flat with these quick pro tips from the Media Production team.
- Keep your eye on the lens.
- Don’t stand directly in front of windows or bright lights.
- Record in a quiet environment, preferably indoors.
- Use the main camera on the back of your phone rather than the selfie camera.
- Hold your gaze at the lens for five seconds before and after speaking.
- Watch for glare from glasses.
- Avoid noisy jewellery.
- Be mindful of your message and speak from the heart.